KYDEX® Thermoplastics for Medical Devices,
Diagnostic Equipment, and Medical Furniture
New Material Guide Highlights Benefits of Replacing Traditional Plastics and Metals Used in Medical Equipment Housings with Durable, Chemically Resistant KYDEX® Sheet.
In today’s ever changing medical climate you need materials that can withstand the rigors of hospital and medical facility daily use without degrading from increased cleanings with harsh disinfectant solutions.
Benefits of KYDEX® Sheet for Medical Applications:
- Easy to clean and chemically resistant
- Durable and able to withstand hospital and medical facility daily use
- Inherently anti-microbial, resisting bacteriological and fungal growth
- Easy to form to complex geometries
- Aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Available in custom colors, metallics, woodgrains, and more
Want to know more? Simply fill out the form and get your free copy of:
"KYDEX® Thermoplastics for Medical Devices, Diagnostic Equipment, and Medical Furniture"
KYDEX® Sheet Grades for Medical Equipment • Disinfectant and Chemical Reagent Testing • Anti-fungal and
Anti-microbial Properties • Material Durability • Thermoforming Capabilities • Color, Texture, Finish Options & More
Curbell Plastics is a nationwide supplier of KYDEX® Thermoplastic sheet for industries including medical device and equipment, retail, aviation, and mass transit interiors