Military and Aerospace Spline Couplings Machined from DuPont™ Vespel® Parts & Shapes
A proven technology for reducing spline wear and increasing service life.
NEW White Paper highlights the benefits of specifying spline couplings made from DuPont™ Vespel® for use in critical-service military and aerospace spline connections.
- Reduced wear on metal splines
- Extended service life for spline connections
- Ductile behavior of spline couplings allows for some degree of shaft misalignment
- Couplings reduce the stresses on bearings when shafts are misaligned
- Spline couplings can eliminate the need for external lubrication in certain applications
To learn more, fill out the form and get your copy of:
"Military and Aerospace Spline Couplings Machined from DuPont™ Vespel® Parts & Shapes –
A Proven Technology for Reducing Spline Wear and Increasing Service Life"
Curbell Plastics is the only authorized distributor of Authentic DuPont™ Vespel® polyimide shapes (rod, plaque, bar, balls) in the Western United States.
10 page white paper contains technically rich content on: Accelerated Wear in Spline Couplings • Vespel® SP-1 • Lubrication • Spline Couplings Made From Vespel® SP-1 Advantages